Privacy & Security
In collecting personal data and information, we adhere to the following privacy principles:
- Only your personal data and/or information (the "Personal Information") that we consider to be relevant and necessary to process your order placed with us will be collected.
- The Personal Information will be processed to provide you with services and products with better quality.
- No disclosure or divulge of the Personal Information to any external organization will be made except with your written consent or compelled by law.
- Measures are taken to ensure that the Personal Information on our records is accurate and up-to-date.
- Strict security systems are in place to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Personal Information.
- All our staff with authority to access to the Personal Information is obliged to honour duty of confidentiality owed to you.
Collection of Data and Information Collection
Your entering into or navigation of this website hosted by us or any web-pages thereof (the “Website”) may be recorded for analysis in respect of the number of visitors to the Website and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be collected by way of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by the Website. All the information which is collected by “cookies” is anonymous aggregated research data, and contain no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to reach you by way of telephone, e-mail or any other means. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. By disabling "cookies", you may not be able to enjoy full function of the Website.
Personal and Payment Information Security
This section specifies the details as to how any of the Personal and Payment Information you might wish to provide us when you visit the Website will be processed.
- It is our policy that top priority is given to security. Stringent procedures are in place to ensure that the Personal Information is prevented from unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure.
- The web hosting and shopping cart is PCI compliant to ensure safe and secure ecommerce transaction. PCI is a standard defined by Payment Card Industry Security Standards for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. The standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
- As a matter of policy, we shall not send any of the Personal Information to you by way of ordinary electronic mail for security purpose.
- All practical steps are place to ensure that the Personal Information will not be kept longer than necessary and that we shall comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in relation to the retention of personally data and/or information.